The Good Trouble program, created and led by the Speak Truth to Power (STTP) Youth Advisory Board, provides students and youth with an introduction to community organizing. Hear from speakers with a wide range of experiences, learn to organize with your peers, become part of the STTP youth network, and cause very Good Trouble with us.
- May 22: Know Your Power, Authenticity, Inspiration, & Purpose!
- May 29: Special Memorial Day Weekend Message!
- June 5: Know Your Goals!
- June 12: Know How To Network, Build Alliances, & Claim Your Seat!
- June 19: Know How To Be A Defender, Advocate, & Activist!
- June 26: Know How To Organize, Mobilize, & Assemble!
Please note, there is an enrollment limit of 40 participants. Students/youth who complete the full program will receive a certification from RFK Human Rights/STTP. Additionally, participants who successfully complete the program will be invited to serve in a leadership role within the STTP Youth Network.