What is Giving Tuesday?
A global day of giving fueled by the power of generosity, social media, and collaboration. Celebrated the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, Giving Tuesday kicks off the charitable season and encourages the public to support philanthropic organizations. For this specific campaign, a generous pledge ensures a 1:1 match for every donation.
This Giving Tuesday, your gifts help make our work possible:
- $5,000 helps us use advocacy and litigation to hold governments accountable for human rights violations such as the disappearance of the 43 Ayotzinapa Students.
- $1,000 mobilizes the next generation to take action in their communities as Robert F. Kennedy Young Leaders.
- $500 trains a teacher to incorporate our Speak Truth to Power human rights education into their curriculum.
- $100 assists us in preserving our digital archive and promote the legacy of Robert F. Kennedy.
- $50 supports our work on mass incarceration and recent Mass Bail Out Action.